Recommend a Friend Recruitment Bonus
Did you know, Crossroads are running a scheme where if you refer a friend or family member to our care team (pictured), you could be entitled to an £100 referral bonus?
Crossroads is a charity who have proudly cared for our community for over 20 years. We recognise some of the best employees come from recommendations from family and friends. We’ve come to value these recommendations and want to reward the source of successful new employees with an £100 bonus to say thank you.
To qualify, the referral must meet the following criteria:
1. Only referrals resulting in a full-time or part-time placement will qualify for the bonus.
2. There must be proof of the referral on the application form. It can be logged in the ‘Where did you hear about this vacancy?’ section on the front page of the application form.
3. The candidate must have completed a successful six-month probation period.
4. There are no limits on the number of referrals you can make.
5. This offer is only available for open vacancies, including Community Support Worker.
6. This offer is available from the 4th of July 2019.
Referrals can be made by anyone, including Crossroads employees, members of the community and existing clients.
New employees don’t have to have experience because we provide a paid training, induction and shadowing scheme. Candidates should aim to adhere to our charities values of being compassionate, aspiring, reliable, inclusive, not-for-profit and generous.
To find out more, or receive an application pack, please message Crossroads through our website, or call us on 01594 823414.
To find out more about the advantages of working for Crossroads Care, please follow this link.
Please note – the position will involve working alternate weekends and a driving licence is required. Crossroads Care is a registered charity supporting unpaid carers, people living with disabilities and people living in social isolation in the Forest of Dean and Herefordshire.Contact Crossroads