Forest of Dean Crossroads are proud of their team of caring and professional support workers. We are therefore able to assist with domiciliary care tasks should you require.
If you or the person you care for requires assistance with the following tasks then please call us to discuss your requirements:
Personal Care You may require assistance with helping to get up in the morning, washing, dressing, bathing, toileting and helping to go to bed at night
Meal Preparation We can assist you to prepare meals and snacks any time of the day. We can also help to clean up for you afterwards.
Domestic Service We are happy to help with light domestic duties.
We are hoping in the near future to offer a night service. Please call to discuss your requirements.
Please note that there are tasks we are unable to assist with.
- Lifting or moving heavy furniture.
- Any task which involves our Support Workers standing on anything which may involve injury.
- Provision of continence or other specialist aids.
- Nail cutting, ear syringing, bowel evacuation, bladder washout.
- Cannot give injections
- Cannot fill oxygen cylinders
- We cannot offer tracheotomy care